TOMATOES!!!!
I Luv TOMATOES! Tomatoes are red and juicy plants ( vegetable or fruit ) that are good for a lot of things. Most things its good for is for eating purposes. It’s also good for your health. Except occasionally someone will want to throw an old tomato at someone. It is good mostly in foods many people like to eat. Right now as I am writing this post I am eating my lunch of Tomatoes and Garlic Shrimp Penne Pasta. Tastes Good! I know some who hate tomatoes. They do not appreciate its soft bright red flesh and juicy center. I see tomatoes everywhere. On Iron Chef, Chinatown markets at 5 for $1 and in my Grandpas backyard.
Tomatoes are the best. You can use them in different foods. In pizza and pasta. Everyone has eaten these at least once. Its in less common things too. Like Ice Cream and Juices. No one cares for those, even myself. It’s in Ketchup. Everybody uses Ketchup . Tomatoes are used in soups, sandwiches and salsa! Spicy! Tomatoes are special. It can be consumed many different ways. It is a tool to create edible art. The tomato is a masterpiece by itself. It is food.
Tomatoes are grown to be eaten. They come in many different colors. They can be green, to red, to yellow, to brown, to orange and crazy pink, black and purple tomatoes. They grow in different shapes and sizes. Some are as big than your foot! While some are smaller than your finger. Some have funny names. The Fuzzy Peach Tomato and the Red Boar Tomato just to name a few. They are cultivated almost everywhere in the world and eaten everywhere the tomato can go.
I hope my bountiful information on tomatoes will make you appreciate them more. Or just make you want to sink your teeth into a ripe juicy one.
Thanks for Reading
Long Live Tomatoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment